- Via e-mail.
- On Twitter (@Hoganmag).
- On Facebook.
- Or by good, old-fashioned snail mail: Hogan’s Alley, P.O. Box 3872, Decatur, GA 30031.
- While you’re here, sign up for our free e-mail newsletter, sent out periodically and containing exclusive interviews, cartooning-related news, advance looks at features and special offers!
Your Are Here → Home → Contact us
Hogan's Alley on Twitter
- @skleefeld Al Smith, "Cicero's Cat" (the topper strip to "Mutt and Jeff") from Aug 21, 1955...always loved Smith's work! about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to skleefeld ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Friday Flop: http://t.co/CsLvJNnTnZ about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Our Q&A with animation historian (and Hogan's Alley writer) Jim Korkis about his new book on the secrets of Disney: http://t.co/YVRNSX8vN4 about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @WeaponSmithy @Inkybat No question, it doesn't get any better than early Schulz. Just wonderful on every level: visually, conceptually, etc. about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to WeaponSmithy ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Today in Comics History: Linus Van Pelt first appeared in "Peanuts" on Sept 19, 1952: http://t.co/6GSdamvaQL about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I'm no marketing genius, but I don't think a superhero game called "Rub 'n' Play" would go over well today: http://t.co/iTgCJL3MUf 02:35:36 PM September 18, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @warcabbitMWM I've always thought the same thing! What a fortuitous combination their last names made! 10:02:21 AM September 18, 2014 from Twitter Web Client in reply to warcabbitMWM ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Today in Comics History: "Bosko's Picture Show," the last Harman-Ising cartoon for Warner Bros, opened Sept 18, 1933: http://t.co/KaqFXDeRWf 09:35:04 AM September 18, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @warcabbitMWM @RubenBolling I'd actually be relieved to know it's satirical and not an utterly failed attempt at hipness by Hostess. 12:01:13 PM September 17, 2014 from Twitter Web Client in reply to warcabbitMWM ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @RubenBolling Found it in isolation. At first I thought it was from NatLamp, but it's not. It walks a fine line between satire and inept. 11:58:26 AM September 17, 2014 from Twitter Web Client in reply to RubenBolling ReplyRetweetFavorite